
It's finally December! =) I can feel the love in the air, the joyous mood around everyone!
Very happy that December is here coz I am on leave for 2 weeks! Yipee!
Plain looking at my calender makes me happy!
And, I just gotten a new haircut!!
My hair before the cut...
After!!
Yea it's real short, BOB kind of hairstyle....Yiwei was telling me that his hair is longer than mine...haha...I love it! Thought I would not bear to cut it off, but I didnt feel any tinge of that at all.....and I think I would have cut a few years earlier!! haha it feels really great!
It's quite a drastic change coz my hair was super long touching my waistline already...but kinda sian of the same old hairstyle so decided to get a change..and when I saw julia's hair I was like WOW i also want to cut!
So she intro me the hair salon she went to...and I realised that this is the salon which Fang and I always commented about coz we used to see it very often previously when we were having golf lessons and we find the salon super cute and pinky!
Anyway, that short hair pic was taken when I went for the Discovery Race Semi-Finals...
This is taken during the elimination round...

I still had long hair then!
The Discovery Race is organized by Mac (Apple), and the objective I suppose is to get people to know more about Apple products...
It's like the amazing race, whereby we were to complete tasks at each destination and thereafter, were given clues to the next station...
The spastic raving rabbit wii game which I totally adore..haha!
Team 003...our first clue....
On the MRT...
We had to travel around by BMW only...Bus, MRT and/or Walk....
Apparently, there were 320 teams in total and only 32 will get to the Semis....they split the 320 teams into 10 different batches over 2 days and the top 3 teams from each batch will get into the Semis...
After we completed the elimination round...
On the way to the Semis start off pt...
Breakfast! 
I cant remember when was the last time I woke up so early to eat Mc Breakfast on a Saturday!
Outside the tentage...

The long queue of 32 teams...
With our passport and clue..

Taking pics with shoppers!
With Jeremy, our Race Marshal...
Apparently, many of the people who got eliminated during the first round complained about the organization of the race, so there was this Race Marshal attached to us during the Semis...
We had to travel together throughout the race..and I found out that he is my NBS Jr! haha...but he only finished his first Semester....so young!!


We were supposed to take 3 pictures at each destination with different shoppers holding different cards....
At the last station at Orchard Central, we had to upload all 12 photos onto a computer and make a 2010 calender using Iphoto...
And it so happened that the cards at all stations are of different colours, so the game marshal will actually know if you took more than 3 photos at each station...
After it's done, we raced all the way back to the finishing point which is at PS....I think I almost died coz I am more of a long distance runner than a sprinter...haha..Jeremy was nice enough to run beside me the whole journey....
In the end, we didnt make it to the top 8 so didnt managed to get into the finals....we were no 14! but at least we completed the race ahead of many other teams! haha...
So Hon and I went to shop at 313 Someset since it's newly opened...and the crowd there is super crazy!! Very different from orchard central...
It's quite nice to shop and there were alot of sales going on!! The opening sales all end on Sunday 6 Dec......I have been eyeing this ALDO earrings for quite long and bought it there coz there's 20% disc storewide! yipee!
Went to the Baos' house for housewarming after that...and had a good time playing boxing on Wii..haha! Played til my arms are aching like hell now!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Ramen lovers, a new Ramen place call Ippudo opened at Mandarin Gallery recently!!
This ramen place is super famous in Japan, which one have to queue for at least half an hour to get into the shop no matter at which time of the day..

They are doing the soft launch now, so the opening hours are pretty short with limited items on the menu..official opening is on the 12th!
I went there for lunch...opened at 1130am and I reach at 1145am and there was already a long queue!

The layout of the restaurant is different from the one in japan....Over there, efficiency is very much emphasied on...A waiter will come out to take order from the people in queue and once you have your sit, your food items will arrive without any mistake...
The best part is, they wont even skip your queue....coz at times in SG, we experience that the restaurant allow people behind us to sit first due to the different number of people in the group and the seats available...
however in japan, they simply manage to sit you according to first come first serve basis, and there wont be any empty seats...amazing!

Mentai rice...
This doesnt look nor taste much like the one in Japan, but I find that it's not too bad...hehe
Gyozas...nice!
Ramen!
The ramen was good, 85% taste like the Japan one....BUT i think it's kinda modified to suit local taste for some of the dishes....like they actually have potato salad in SG but they dont have it in Japan..
I was most disappointed with the egg coz it is supposed to be like those from Marutama and Tampopo, hard-boiled on the outside and half-boiled on the inside, but the egg is just hard-boiled... =( I love the traditional japanese eggs!
Met up with my sec sch mates for a good dinner after my haircut on Friday! =)
Me, huixian and yintung!
Diwei, julia and qiwen...
Desserts at Ricciotti...
The ever-so-gd warm choco cake!


Diwei and Julia
This very sweet duo bought me a dessert recipe book and a box of super nice chocolates made in Japan...Love it! Thanks!! =)
|2:52 PM|

January 2005'February 2005'March 2005'April 2005'May 2005'June 2005'July 2005'August 2005'September 2005'October 2005'November 2005'December 2005'January 2006'February 2006'March 2006'April 2006'May 2006'June 2006'July 2006'August 2006'September 2006'October 2006'November 2006'December 2006'January 2007'February 2007'March 2007'April 2007'May 2007'June 2007'July 2007'August 2007'September 2007'October 2007'November 2007'December 2007'January 2008'February 2008'March 2008'May 2008'June 2008'July 2008'August 2008'September 2008'October 2008'November 2008'December 2008'January 2009'February 2009'March 2009'April 2009'May 2009'June 2009'July 2009'August 2009'September 2009'October 2009'November 2009'December 2009'January 2010'February 2010'April 2010'June 2010'July 2010'August 2010'September 2010'October 2010'November 2010'January 2011'February 2011'August 2011'May 2012'

Luvs
Ktv!!
Hip hop & New jazz & Salsa Dance
Rollerblading
Golfing
Eating!
Watching People
Baking!
Watching Lion dance comps

Character
Easily Contented
Blur @ times
Super Indecisive
Amiable
Sentimental
Soft-hearted
Gd direction sense
Stubborn
Happy-Go-Lucky

Taggie

Sweeties
=Adele=
=Alfred=
=Alric=
=Alvin=
=Andrea=
=Apple=
=Ayu=
=Bangzhi=
=Beatrice=
=Bel=
=Cheryl=
=ChewLian=
=Dominic=
=Elena=
=Eric=
=Fangrui=
=Feizi=
=Germyn=
=HongWei=
=HueiMin=
=HuiShi=
=Huixian=
=Huiyun=
=Ivan=
=Judy=
=Julia=
=Kaiqi=
=Kylie=
=Papa=
=Peggy=
=Raine=
=RG=
=Sarah=
=Seeyong=
=Shan=
=Sherlynn=
=Shuyu=
=Stephanie=
=Stephy=
=Tingwei=
=Valerie=
=Wayne=
=Weiting=
=Weny=
=Xinrong=
=Xinyan=
=Yiching=
=Yuanwen=
=YunZi=
=YokeHong=
=Zhiwei=

Exits
Add me if i know u!


Past Memories



















